Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Secret Prison of Kas the Bloody Part 1

I'm just posting whole chat logs here and discussion of what happened here.



Kyle : So yall need to establish your marching order and so on.
Kyle : what kind of light sources you'll be using etc
Fiona Firedrake: Can I go near the front pretty please? I have a shield
Kyle : in future dungeons I'll be doing things like travel time and random encounters on the way to the dungeon to wear you down a bit :P
Bruno: Nobody has dark vision unless our wizard has funky spells, so what's the light like in here?
Kyle : but for now, this place is just outside Town TM
Gharza Brokentooth: Q1: Who DOESN'T have Night Vision.
Fiona Firedrake: I doesnt
Starslayer: (Back)
* Kyle rolls: 1d44 => 30
Gharza Brokentooth: The human, right. "Look at me with my pure blood, no weird genetics at all, just waiting to get mugged in the night by someone I can't see because my eyes suck." Daylight-strength Continual Light it is. I'm not on point and I'm not bringing up the rear.
This dungeon conveniently has glowing crystals embedded in the walls and ceilings, they give a -4 to vision rolls level of light.
* Gharza Brokentooth has no penalty to vision in this place but provides a light for the poor human because she's nice. Isn't she nice?
Kyle : (( continual light is targeted on an item right? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Sure, on the amulet. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: "Nice-ah whoever built this place to perfectly light it-eh?"
Fiona Firedrake: "Thanks! Im sure it will be much more fun if I can actually see things"
Teetonka: By Tungi's tits, that's convenient!
Kyle : (( roll to cast to make sure no crit fails? ))
Kyle : (( mostly because a crit fail would amuse me. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: result: «succeeded by 9 »
Fiona Firedrake: "So now that I can see can we go boldly forth to see what there is to see? And possibly apply disassociative properties to its mortal existences and finances and stuff to?"
Teetonka: OK, marching order: Scouter of some kind out front ahead of the party, or bunched together?
* Fiona Firedrake wants to go somewhere in frontish so can actually reach melee range before the battle ends!
Teetonka: (( ... closes Basic Set, opens Exploits ))
Vondur Stouthammer: I want to stab things.
Teetonka: OK, it looks like i can backstab from wherever I feel like, so I don't have to be up front if you don't want me checking for traps and stuff :)
Teetonka: I would like to poison a crossbow bolt, and then load my crossbow (it takes some struggling).
Vondur Stouthammer: I think thief up front for scouting, me and knight next row
Vondur Stouthammer: then whatever.
Teetonka: If I go front, I'd like to go more than a few hexes front so I'm not in the bright light. I do not plan on engaging in combat like that!
Teetonka: It will be either me hiding, me sneaking back, or me sprinting back with monsters at my heels :)
Vondur Stouthammer: That's fine
Kyle : afk
Vondur Stouthammer: you go scout
Bowgre is disconnected.
Stonemaul Ironbeard: "Much as I'd like to be right in front swining my mace about- if ye all want me in a good enough condition to be healin, I'd best stay in the middle, eh?"
Teetonka: Kyle, you might want to cut the VBL back from the hall when you come back.
Teetonka: It's a bit close and we're getting stuck on it.
Teetonka: Meanwhile, folks, perhaps stick to the arrow keys :P
Vondur Stouthammer: Good call.
Fiona Firedrake: ((How do I get back inside thewall?))
Teetonka: Click on your character, use the arrow keys.
Teetonka: Something is wonkified :P
Teetonka: You might have to click on the map to accept
Fiona Firedrake: It wont let me go East
Teetonka: Wait for Kyle to come back and fix it then, I think is your answer.
* Gharza Brokentooth sniffs the air and chants under her breath, fingers waving in arcane patterns. Seek Earth: to learn the nearest source of gold, excluding any carried by the adventurers. Long-Distance modifiers apply if the nearest source is more than 200 yards away (-1 for up to a half mile). result: «CRITICALLY FAILED by 2 »
Gharza Brokentooth: Well that's a great start to the night.
Teetonka: Boom!
Table CriticalSpellFailure (Gharza Brokentooth): Spell hits something random
Fiona Firedrake: ((Getting trapped in unknowable parts of reality was not the part of Fusion Fall I was trying to channel))
* Vondur Stouthammer taps his foot impatiently.
Kyle : (( back ))
Gharza Brokentooth: There was a spell critfail while you were gone.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( yes. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Kal is stuck in a wall)
Kyle : (( Kal, can you drop the character? ))
Teetonka: (( the VBL is trimmed too close to the hallway, it's movement blocking as well as vision blocking :P ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( yes. Kal is unready because fiona has Fallen into the bottomless void. ))
Kyle : (( looks like you are still holding onto it. ))
Teetonka: Kal, click on the token to release it.
Teetonka: Kalzzaz?
Teetonka: Hurray!
Fiona Firedrake: I clicked
Kyle : there
Kyle : I see the critfail.
* Colarmel rolls: 3d6 => 11
Fiona Firedrake: "Uhm, wait, which dwarf was I supposed to be near?"
Vondur Stouthammer: me
* Gharza Brokentooth mumbles, "They all look alike to me."
Fiona Firedrake: "Got it!"
Vondur Stouthammer: Standing in a hallway doesn't make us any money. Let's go.
Nearest gold appears to be back in town
* Gharza Brokentooth peers at her staff, shakes it a little, squints, mutters, "Okay, so gems and art objects then. That's... probably as good as gold."
* Teetonka sneaks around the corner
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Kal is stuck in a wall)
Kyle : Helping Kal
Teetonka: OK
Vondur Stouthammer: (( Starslayer, is there a reason you're way up there? ))
there's a portcullis at the end of the long rough hewn hallway
it is sticking through the ceiling but is currently lifted.
* Teetonka sneeks a peek around the corner of the room
Dinoman 11: Perception check result: succeeded by 2
Teetonka: Stealth (18) result: CRITICALLY SUCCEEDED by 12
Teetonka: I could have used that for backstbbing :P
* Vondur Stouthammer creeps along as quietly as he can.
you see a room full of human sized humanoid reptiles with large t-rex like heads and huge maws, more than a dozen of them, mostly wielding awful looking axes and clubs
Vondur Stouthammer: Stealth result: succeeded by 6
* Gharza Brokentooth grumbles, "We're wandering down the hall with a giant bright glowing 'shoot here' pasted to our chests and the halfling's worried about being 'stealthy'."
Teetonka: (( *I* rolled a success by 12, thank you very much. ))
the things don't seem to have noticed you yet.
Kyle : (( anyone take any languages other than common? ))
Teetonka: (( Nope. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: I like stabbing first. Don't like it? You walk where you can get stabbed.
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Demontongue. ))
* Teetonka tries to gesture at the party informing them
Kyle : (( have gesture? ))
Teetonka: Yep
* Stonemaul Ironbeard nods and passes the gesture back, pressing against the wall, letting his mace dangle by its rope and preparing a sunbolt.
Teetonka: Skill 13
Teetonka: You roll all secret like to yourself :)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Sunbolt (Holy) result: succeeded by 8 -1 FP
* Teetonka is then going to draw his axe and get ready to backstab the heck out of something.
* Vondur Stouthammer removes his pack placing it gently on the ground.
* Vondur Stouthammer readies his rapier.
* You roll secretly: 3d6 => 6
Teetonka communicates that there are more than a dozen guys with teeth and weapons in the next room
* Fiona Firedrake readies sword and shield if she hasnt already
* Gharza Brokentooth shrugs out of her backpack, sets it down, mutters a little, and pokes Fiona with the end of her staff. Shield: spending 3 ER for +2 DB. result: «succeeded by 4 »
Gharza Brokentooth: "You're up, hero."
Fiona Firedrake: "Yay, my first epic battle!"
they appear to be muttering in some language you don't understand.
Vondur Stouthammer: I think he was talking to me.
Fiona Firedrake: "Awwww!"
Vondur Stouthammer: (( not really. ))
Teetonka: (( Backstabbing: base -5, -1 for encumbrance, is this an ambush of them? ))
* Stonemaul Ironbeard charges sunbolt for 3 turns at 3 energy per turn, -1 energy from skill, both ER spent, 6 from FP.
Kyle : (( they aren't super perceptive, anyone got tactics? ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((11))
Kyle : (( roll it ))
* Kalzazz rolls: 3d6 => 12
Vondur Stouthammer: (( checking impulsive ))
* You roll secretly: 3d6 => 14 Dinoman Leader fails by 2
* Colarmel rolls: 3d6 => 11
Kyle : (( you pull off an ambush ))
Kyle : (( assuming colarmel didn't just rush in just now. ))
Teetonka: (( tru dat ))
Vondur Stouthammer: nope. 12 or less
Teetonka: (( If it's an Ambush, rather than a straight up fight, then I get +5 and I'm back to a -1, otherwise it's a net -6 to ambush. ))
* Stonemaul Ironbeard waits for the word.
* Vondur Stouthammer grips his shield tightly, reminding himself to be patient.
Teetonka: (( hokily dokily, I'll roll to Backstab. Success puts me one hex behind the nearest enemy, OR if I crit the enemy of my choice. I will be hidden until I whack 'em. ))
Teetonka: Stealth (18) result: succeeded by 9
Fiona Firedrake: ((I dont have a crossbow sling, so I cant fire my crossbow and then drop it right without destroying it?))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (9)
Kyle : (( that's more fiddly than dfrpg cares to handle, dropping it shouldn't hurt it. ))*** UNTRUE SEE NOTES IN SESSION RECAP***
Gharza Brokentooth: ((You'd have a crossbow sling except that they're the most expensive leather straps ever made.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (1 less FP from skill)
Kyle : (( it's adventurer gear. ))
Teetonka: (( it just can't be readied with a single action ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( and heavy! ))
* Fiona Firedrake readies her crossbow then and puts her sword up, figuring to shoot it in the opening moments
Name: Dinoman Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman Leader Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman Hero Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 2 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 3 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 4 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 5 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 6 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 7 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 8 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 9 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 10 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Dinoman 11 Init 5.50.12.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Teetonka Init 6.25.15.12 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Vondur Stouthammer Init 7.25.15.14 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Fiona Firedrake Init 6.00.14.13 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Stonemaul Ironbeard Init 6.25.12.13 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Gharza Brokentooth Init 6.00.10.10 Added to initiative list: 1
Name: Bowgre Stretazuma Init 7.25.14.13 Added to initiative list: 1
Vondur Stouthammer: (( go time? what are we waiting on? Am I the magnet? ))
Vondur Stouthammer has received initiative.
Teetonka: (( Everyone go? ))
Teetonka: OK, we've started combat time!
* Stonemaul Ironbeard rounds the corner, finds a target, and aims.
Vondur Stouthammer: can I stealth to get here quietly?
Kyle : Yup
Vondur Stouthammer: (( so I'm not move and attacking. ))
Kyle : hang on
Teetonka: I think I start next to you behind the other guy.
Vondur Stouthammer: Stealth result: succeeded by 4
Kyle : (( anyone not have stealth? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: Stealth: result: «succeeded by 6 »
Fiona Firedrake: ((Bizarrely I do have stealth, who would have thought))
Kyle : (( kind of an everyman skill ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((It is a Key Skill for Adventurers.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( has stealth ))
Kyle : (( then Teetonka's stealth will cover the whole party based on (part of the solution or part of the problem page 6) ***THIS IS TRUE... BUT IT DOESN'T ALLOW FOR BOTH SURPRISE AND BACKSTABBING.  YOU ONLY GET ONE***  ))
* Gharza Brokentooth studies her fingernails, looks bored, waits for someone to start the fight.
Teetonka: (( noice! ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Can I try to be closer? Id like to be closer if I can))
* Bowgre Stretazuma draws an arrow and readies a shot
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (I know they say 'leader/hero' but can we tell that those guys in the middle are bigger/tougher looking than the others?)
Kyle : ((you can get in the room))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (I can roll observation if required)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( is telegraphing a thing in dfrpg? ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Awesome, can you put me wherever I can get to?))
Kyle : say behind teetonka and wazzname
Kyle : Can't get closer than that without having to rely on your own stealth
Teetonka: (( I get the +4 telegraphing bonus when sneak attacking but I'm not sure about in general ))
Teetonka: (( but anyone can try to backstab ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Can I get to that position wihout needing another stealth roll?)
Kyle : There
Kyle : (( that I'll allow ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Ok- and again, can we determine if any seem to be leaders/generals/tougher than the others?)
Kyle : (( the two labeled hero and leader ))
Kyle : (( they have swords instead of clubs/hatchets, they appear to be the center of attention and are giving some kind of direction. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Cool- aiming at dinoman leader)
* Vondur Stouthammer strikes out rapidly stabbing once at the vitals and swinging once at the torso.
* Colarmel rolls: 3d6 => 16
Vondur Stouthammer: (( miss, cause targeted, unless I get the plus 4 ))
* Colarmel rolls: 3d6 => 12
Teetonka: (( are these guys all SM0? ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Shoot Sunbolt (12) @ range penalty -4 - 3 misc result: «succeeded by 0 »
Damage is 32 burn if successful.
Kyle : (( answer is yes, all are sm0 ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( Can I telegraph? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((You are backstabbing, your first attack is at +4. Exploits pp. 57-58.))
Kyle : (( trying to find rules on it. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: okay cool.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( so I hit both. rolling damage. ))
Kyle : (( go for it. ))
* Colarmel rolls: 1d6+3 => 5 + 3 = 8
Vondur Stouthammer: (( that was to vitals ))
Kyle : Imp?
* Colarmel rolls: 2d6+3 => 4 + 3 = 7
Vondur Stouthammer: (( yes. imp vitals cutting torso ))
Teetonka: Axe swing in the neck (14 + 4 Telegraphic): '' result: «succeeded by 6 » Dwarven axe, can parry after attacking doing 9 cut
Gharza Brokentooth: Can we wait until peoples' turns come up in initiative?
Vondur Stouthammer: (( it was my turn. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((But not Teeto or Stonemaul's.))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Window > Initiative.))
Kyle : I will resolve everyone in the order they come up.
Kyle : (( so you were swinging at one and stabbing another? ))
Vondur Stouthammer: no, double tapping the same fella
Kyle : (( oh, you can't reach the other can you. ))
Kyle : mmkay
Vondur Stouthammer: I can
Vondur Stouthammer: (( that's why I went to edged rapier 1,2 reach, but it made sense to be absolutely sure I dropped one. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (oh hey my sunbolt actually did 41 damage, not 32, turns out there is no -1 per die)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( plus, hogre, axe. ))
Teetonka: (( Chop chop ))
Vondur Stouthammer: I am Vondur Stouthammer, surrender your treasure, and you may die quickly!
Vondur Stouthammer: (( 's my turn. ))
* Gharza Brokentooth mumbles, "So it's 'your money and your life', that's how we're playing this. Got it."
Vondur Stouthammer: (( as in, done. once you resolve the dead dino. ))
* Dinoman 9 hurks as the blade stabs through his chest then slashes across his back.
Bowgre Stretazuma has received initiative.
* Bowgre Stretazuma takes a shot at the leader
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( 8 yard shot ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (I already gave the leader a sunbolt)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Have not heard of its effectiveness yet)
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( bowgre is ahead of you in init. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( no you didn't, it wasn't your turn. ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( but yanno what, he'll shoot for the hero ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( mostly because that's what I actually measured to ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: '' Shoot Bow (20) @ range penalty -4 - 0 misc result: «succeeded by 8 »
Damage is 7 imp if successful.
Bowgre Stretazuma: for the vitals
* Dinoman Hero hisses in pain
Teetonka has received initiative.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( didn't drop any of them huh? ))
Kyle : (( nah, but they definetly won't be doing much ***TURNS OUT I FORGOT MAJOR WOUNDS AND RESULTANT KNOCKDOWN CHECKS***))
Kyle : (( Teetonka is up, she already rolled an attack... way up there. ))
Teetonka: (( Sorry, got confused ))
Kyle : (( no worries ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( likewise, you'll see my attack way up there when its time to resolve ))
Teetonka: (( nine cut to the neck before DR, eat hot axe blade annoying lizard thing! ))
Kyle : (( after dr that's doubled to neck ))
Teetonka: (( indeedy do! ))
Kyle : (( oh wait i forgot major wounds for both ))
Kyle : (( all 3 ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( 3? ))
Dinoman 11: Health check result: failed by 4
Vondur Stouthammer: (( seconds late! ))
Bowgre has connected.
Dinoman Hero: Health check result: failed by 5
Kyle : (( welcome doug ))
Bowgre: did I miss it?
Gharza Brokentooth: (( You just shot a dinoman. ))
* Dinoman 11 goes down clutching at it's neck
Gharza Brokentooth: (( He fell over. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard has received initiative.
Teetonka: (( and I made one regret everything with an axe! ))
Bowgre: help
Teetonka: (( short version is that we've ambushed them. ))
Bowgre: sweet
Dinoman 11: (( stonemaul, you're up, the attack hits. Were you aiming for anything in particular? ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Just body)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (I did not take the penalty for anywhere else)
Dinoman Leader: Health check result: failed by 4
Kyle : 0 1
the blast of light shears through the leader's chest killing him instantly
Kyle : (( fiona, wreck some shop please. ))
Fiona Firedrake: Fiona tries to shoot her crossbow over Vondur's head at Dinoman 10 (16 skill, -2 for to low of ST, -2 for range, so 12 looks like
* Kalzazz rolls: 3d6 => 6
Kyle : (( you hit do some damage ))
Kyle : (( does low ST matter for firing the crossbow or just reloading? ))
* Kalzazz rolls: 1d6+5 => 4 + 5 = 9
Teetonka: (( just reloading ))
Teetonka: (( as long as you meet the minST ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Well, it says ST 8 sword, so need 16 to fire it one handed))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: "And that lads and lasses is how I introduce new recruits to the light."
Fiona Firedrake: ((And only got 14))
Fiona Firedrake: And drop crossbow and try to draw sword (15)
* Kalzazz rolls: 3d6 => 15
Kyle : (( either way, you hit ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( for 9 damage if you missed it. ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Imp))
Dinoman 10: Health check result: failed by 2
* Dinoman 10 falls flat on his face with a bolt sticking out of his back.
Gharza Brokentooth has received initiative.
Fiona Firedrake: "Yay!"
* Gharza Brokentooth eyes the smoldering corpse. "Right, and they call me a savage." moves 2; all-out defense (dodge).
Gharza Brokentooth: ###
Dinoman 10: (( you quickdraw the sword without issue ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( their turn? ))
Dinoman 10: (( yar ))
Dinoman 10: (( didn't fully parse the all out def ))
Dinoman: IQ check result: failed by 1
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( if we suprise attacked them then we get one free round, then initiative normally I thought? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((That's D&D))
Dinoman Hero: IQ check result: failed by 6
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( I'm unlikely to get D&D rules mixed up since I don't play it... ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( but I am not a perfect rules library so I may have the GURPS rules wrong ))
Dinoman 2: IQ check result: failed by 5
Vondur Stouthammer: (( they have to succeed on an iq roll to break mental stun ))
Bruno: (( which tends to work similarly to that :) ))
Kyle : (( what those two just said ))
Bruno: (( but mental stun can actually linger longer! ))
Dinoman 3: IQ check result: failed by 6
Bowgre: (( GURPS is pretty deadly per round, though, and a few turns of stun are a few turns of cuisinart ))
Dinoman 4: IQ check result: failed by 2
Dinoman 5: IQ check result: failed by 8
Dinoman 6: IQ check result: succeeded by 2
Dinoman 6: manages to shrug off the mental stun
Dinoman 7: IQ check result: succeeded by 0
Dinoman 6: manages to shrug off the mental stun
Dinoman 8: IQ check result: failed by 4
Dinoman 9: Health check result: failed by 1
Dinoman 6: 0 1
Dinoman 10: Health check result: failed by 1
Dinoman 11: Health check result: failed by 3
Vondur Stouthammer has received initiative.
Kyle : (( vondur kill something ))
Bruno: (( Round 2: FIGHT ))
the 3 dinomen closest to you slump out of the fight.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( stabbing for vitals rapidstrike dinoman 8 ))
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): result: «failed by 1 » doing 6 impaling
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): result: «succeeded by 0 » doing 9 impaling
Vondur Stouthammer: (( stupid move and attack skill-cap ))
Dinoman 8: Health check result: succeeded by 1
* Dinoman 8 gasps and reels
Bowgre Stretazuma has received initiative.
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Move and attack cannot be a rapid strike.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( oh, shoot. that's right. belay that good hit. ))
Bowgre: danke
Kyle : 0
Bowgre: (( Do I have an arrow ready or anything? ))
Kyle : (( right you are thank you ***I FAILED TO ACTUALLY RESTORE HIT POINTS HERE, MONSTER ACTED AS IF STILL WOUNDED*** ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Fired it last round. ))
Kyle : (( nah, you loosed it last round. ))
Bowgre: (( OK. Fast-Draw arrow, then ))
Kyle : (( hit the hero in the vitals, knocked him down ))
Bowgre: s(15)
Bowgre: result: «succeeded by 5 »
Kyle : (( you got the arrow ready ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: Attack with Bow result: succeeded by 9
Bruno: There you go :)
Bowgre Stretazuma: That was vitals attack at Dono 7
Bowgre Stretazuma: so -4 Range, so made it by 5
Bowgre Stretazuma: 9
Bowgre Stretazuma: ooo. 9 impaling
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( 6 actually, from Weapon Bond ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( and next time I'll shoot skull or face because I won't need to move to clear the line ))
Kyle : (( back ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( So moved 2, shot Dino 7 in the vitals for 9 imp, made it by 6 ))
Dinoman 7: Dodge(6) result: failed by 6
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( what armor iz dese guys wearong? ))
Kyle : (( bits of leather and cloth, you'd guess a dr or 2 ))
Kyle : (( want more than that, at least gimme a per check ))
Dinoman 7: Health check result: failed by 3
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( Abbout 2 id fine. Bowgre KILL! ))
Kyle : (( he takes a major wound and goes down. ))
Kyle : (( flat on his back. ))
Teetonka has received initiative.
Bowgre Stretazuma: ###
Kyle : (( teetonka kill something? ))
Bruno: yar I see someone who needs killing!
Bruno: Just having some trouble with clipping the wall and movement
Bruno: 8 is alive and unstunned, correct?
Kyle : yup and standing
Bruno: Move and attack!
Teetonka: Axe swing in the random (wild) (14): result: «succeeded by 1 » Dwarven axe, can parry after attacking doing 8 cut
Table HitLocation (Bruno): Right Arm
Dinoman 8: Dodge(4) result: failed by 6
Kyle : (( he badly fails to get out of the way ))
Kyle : (( do some damage! ))
Bruno: I rolled it ^
Bruno: 8 cut
Gharza Brokentooth: (( How in the world do they end up with a base dodge of 6? ))
Bruno: to the right arm apparently!
Kyle : (( oops ))
Kyle : (( they don't, there's some hiccup in the framework ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( We're gonna cheese these guys. ))
Kyle : (( failed anyway ))
Dinoman 8: Health check result: succeeded by 3
Vondur Stouthammer: (( they get -4 for mental stun ))
Dinoman 8: Health check result: failed by 4
Gharza Brokentooth: (( That one's not stunned, just flanked. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Either way, we're gonna cheese these guys. :P ))
* Dinoman 8 slumps out of the fight
Stonemaul Ironbeard has received initiative.
Kyle : (( go stonemaul, destroy! ))
Bruno: (( With that, gonna have to roll off to bed ))
* Stonemaul Ironbeard will move forward while bringing his mace to the ready.
Kyle : (( night Em ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((8 cut to the arm caps at HP/2.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (End action, mace now ready)
Kyle : (( you are right, he's still out though. ))
Kyle : (( fiona, make it happen ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Nothing I can reach is there?))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( unfortunately stonemaul has very sticatto destroy functionality ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Stonemaul - can't move and Ready unless I'm missing something.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( you can move and attack, or shield bash if you're cool with taking the damage. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Changing to step and ready)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Location changed)
Gharza Brokentooth: (( I'm not trying to be the jerk rules lawyer here, I promise, but one of the goals was 'work with strict RAW to see how they work out in play'. ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Huh, I think can only move 3. Not going to bother. Do Nothing, done))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I appreciate your rules lawyeryness I was told we were supposed to roll that way. ))
Kyle : (( that is the goal ))
Kyle : (( we get it right now, and we'll all be on the same page. ))
Kyle : (( that said, does the strap help? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Lanyard lets you retrieve it after dropping it with a DX roll and a Ready maneuver.))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((It is objectively worse than having it in your belt.))
Kyle : So no.
Kyle : weird.
Gharza Brokentooth: ((-- For reasons I do not understand, it is objectively worse than having it in your belt.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Its worse then having it in your belt? That seems odd, but in that case I'll just sheath it in the future)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( but you don't have to spend the time putting it on your belt. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( sheathing it is another ready action, no quick-sheathe perk. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Right. You either start the fight with it in hand, strapped to your wrist, or else you're not getting any benefit from the lanyard. And there is no FD: Mace.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( nope. ))
* Gharza Brokentooth mutters. "You could at least get out of MY way if you're not going to hero it up today, humie." Shoulders past Fiona. (Move.)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Yea, as he develops I plan on such- though my other thought is 'get sunbolt to 20 skill, fire a free 2d6 bolt every two turns')
Kyle : (( in my mind fast draw has always been available for every weapon ))
Kyle : (( learn something new every day ))
Gharza Brokentooth has received initiative.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( he did his move. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I moved, Team Monster is up.))
Dinoman: IQ check result: failed by 9
Vondur Stouthammer: (( remember to give them +1 ))
Dinoman Hero: (( fair point ))
Dinoman Hero: IQ check result: failed by 1
Gharza Brokentooth: ((He only failed by 8! At this rate, he'll stop being surprised sometime next week.))
Dinoman 2: IQ check result: failed by 4
Vondur Stouthammer: (( but first he'll be dead. ))
Dinoman 3: IQ check result: failed by 4
Dinoman 4: IQ check result: failed by 1
Dinoman 5: IQ check result: failed by 6
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Tip: Save a bit of time by just doing one line for all the rolls your mooks need to make. Like, "Dinoman X (roll), Y (roll), Z (roll)."))
* Dinoman 6 runs in and swings at Vondur
Dinoman 6: Vondur Stouthammer is my target! slices with hatchet in the chest (14): '' result: «succeeded by 4 » 7 cutting
Vondur Stouthammer: (( coming up on weaponside so I can't block or get my db from block. ))
* Dinoman 6 has a pending success, defense?
Gharza Brokentooth: ((You get block and DB on all front hexes and the shield side flank.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( these are small axes right? not like 9 pound sledgeaxes? ))
Dinoman 6: (( hatchets, nothing serious ))
Vondur Stouthammer: Edged Rapier Rapier Thrust (16) result: succeeded by 6
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Also move and attack should be capped at 9 and I think he missed.))
Dinoman 6: (( right you are ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Unless that was an All-Out Attack.))
Vondur Stouthammer: my parry is higher than it should be. but that's okay,
Gharza Brokentooth: ((In which case half-move.))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( who's the closest combatant that's not actively getting killed? Dino 5? ))
Dinoman 6: (( heh doesn't even get to swing ))
Dinoman 7: Health check result: succeeded by 2
* Dinoman 7 climbs up off the floor onto his knees
Vondur Stouthammer has received initiative.
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Dinoman 6 is up, unstunned, and 1 step away from Stouthammer. Dinoman 7 is on his knees, badly injured. Dinomen 5, 4, 3, 2 and numberless are up, but stunned. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): '' result: «succeeded by 5 » doing 4 Impaling
Vondur Stouthammer: for the one whoswung at me
Vondur Stouthammer: it was a rapidstrike too, second attack inc
* Dinoman 6 couldn't get close enough it turns out.
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): '' result: «succeeded by 1 » doing 7 Impaling
Dinoman 6: (( after this I'll help you mod the macro to enable a double roll macro ))
Vondur Stouthammer: oh shoot forgot to step.
Dinoman 6: (( I'm willing to allow a step ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( he's double stabbed though. ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Cant rapier reach 2?))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( yep ))
Dinoman 6: (( he just wants to get closer ))
Dinoman 6: (( doesn't change the attack. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I'm just contiuing to move toward the back there dudes ))
Dinoman 6: Dodge(8) result: succeeded by 1
Dinoman 6: Dodge(8) result: failed by 5
Vondur Stouthammer: (( that's the order we wanted them. ))
Dinoman 6: Health check result: succeeded by 1
* Dinoman 6 hisses in pain
Bowgre Stretazuma has received initiative.
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( DAMMIT ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( @!!#@!!!# ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I find the arrow keys a lot more reliable.))
Bowgre Stretazuma: Attack with Bow result: succeeded by 3
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I'm not sure what's up with the vision-blocking layer preventing loads of things.))
Kyle : (( I'll have to play with that before next game. ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: Arrow to Vitals of DinoMan Hero
Bowgre Stretazuma: Oh, crap
Bowgre Stretazuma: forgot to fast draw
Bowgre Stretazuma: result: «CRITICALLY SUCCEEDED by 11 »
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Dinoman hero technically gets to dodge at -4 for being stunned and -3 for being prone? >.> ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( I don't like his odds there. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( oh, I need to change the crit check to account for everyone a critical. Not sure if it's come up yet, don't think so. ))
Dinoman Hero: Dodge(4) result: failed by 6
Kyle : (( the framework doesn't factor in the prone, not that it mattered. ))
Kyle : (( damage if you please ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: 8 imp x3 vitals
the arrow sinks into the creature's kidney
Dinoman Hero: Health check result: succeeded by 1
* Dinoman Hero thrashes on the ground howling
Teetonka has received initiative.
* Teetonka moves and attacks
Teetonka: Axe swing in the chest (14): result: «failed by 5 » Dwarven axe, can parry after attacking doing 11 cut
* Teetonka misses her swing
Stonemaul Ironbeard has received initiative.
Kyle : (( getting faster ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( it is. ))
Kyle : (( 14 dudes is a pain in the rear. ))
Kyle : (( I'm going to need tools to make it faster still, because it comes up a lot in this framework. ))
Kyle : (( or rather in this generator ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( even more so because they're all stunned. they're not moving toward us, which put our knight out of the fight. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Stonemaul will move and shield bash (That's valid right?)
Kyle : (( yeah, not super thrilled about that ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: against dinoman 7
Kyle : (( shield bash or shield rush? ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Whichever one does not get a penalty after moving?)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( shield rush neccessarily damages you now. ))
Kyle : (( shield rush ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( not the shield. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((If you want to shield slam, you need one more move but don't take the penalty. If you want to shield bash, you cap at 9 for move and attack.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( but you get DR equal to your shield DB ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Does any armor DR apply?))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I think it does. Will double check. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (I don't have the 1 more move required to do so anyway)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (So I guess its a move and attack capping at 9 and swining his mace)
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Mace swing in the chest (15): result: «failed by 2 » Dwarven mace, can parry after attacking doing 7 cr
* Stonemaul Ironbeard moves forward and swings his mace but the haste of movement means it fails to connect.
Kyle : (( Fiona it's your turn. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( it doesn't say armor doesn't apply, so it does. ))
* Fiona Firedrake plods forward
Fiona Firedrake: ((Done))
Gharza Brokentooth has received initiative.
* Gharza Brokentooth steps forward. "Hey, stumpy. What do you suppose this creature had for lunch?" Retch on Dinoman 6. result: «CRITICALLY SUCCEEDED by 11 » resisted by HT; on a failure, subject is Retching for (25-HT) seconds; conscious but vomiting, can act but at -5 to DX, IQ, and Per, cannot Concentrate.
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Well, he gets to resist with HT, looking for 'success by 11'. ))
Kyle : (( I think he still gets to resist right? it's a quick contest ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I'm rooting for dinoman 6 ))
Dinoman 6: Health check result: succeeded by 3
* Dinoman 6 begins gagging and retching
Gharza Brokentooth: (( No resistance roll on a critical success, Spells p.14. ))
Dinoman 6: (( I approve this message. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: Block (15) result: succeeded by 7
Gharza Brokentooth: ((There's also some other benefit, usually.))
Gharza Brokentooth: (("Critical success means the spell works especially well – it has no energy cost, and the GM is encouraged to be generous and creative with other benefits.") Spells p.8))
Kyle : (( no FP, but you prolly didn't burn any, I'll make him go flat on his face ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I was going to be spending 1, but now I'm not.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( on his back? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((FOUNTAIN OF VOMIT))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((LIZARD ON BACK, PROJECTILE VOMIT TO THE CEILING.))
Kyle : (( on his face ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I'm sorry, I'm twelve.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( his face involves falling on my shield. ))
Kyle : (( he leaned forward to puke, then just fell over. ))
Kyle : (( fine ))
* Dinoman 6 falls backward stunned by the spell and emits a fountain of vomit
Vondur Stouthammer: (( WOOT! ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I'm still blocking it. ))
Dinoman: IQ check result: failed by 3
Dinoman Hero: IQ check result: failed by 2
Dinoman Hero: Health check result: succeeded by 4
Dinoman 2: IQ check result: failed by 6
Vondur Stouthammer: (( giving them their plus 2? ))
Dinoman 3: IQ check result: failed by 2
Kyle : oh, it goes up every turn?
Vondur Stouthammer: (( affirmative. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Cumulative +1. You will succeed eventually. ))
Dinoman 4: IQ check result: failed by 1
Vondur Stouthammer: (( otherwise stupid creatures, like orcs, would just be stunned forever. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (('Scuse me?))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((You say something about orcs?))
Dinoman 5: IQ check result: failed by 2
Kyle : (( remind me on retch, he can't do anything right now right? ))
Kyle : (( as in he has to do nothing ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( Oh sorry, was that offensive to your motha he's at -5 to everything. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( I thought retching was only -4 to actions? ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((He can act, at -5 to DX, IQ, and Per.))
* Dinoman 7 climbs to his feet
* Dinoman 6 pulls his vomiting self to a crouch
Vondur Stouthammer has received initiative.
Gharza Brokentooth: ((He also auto-fails anything requiring a Concentrate maneuver because spellcasting is hard when your digestive system is working backwards.))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( stab six and hero rapidly ))
Kyle : (( they aren't smart enough to cast spells ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( inna vitals ))
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): '' result: «succeeded by 6 » doing 9 Impaling
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the vitals (20): '' result: «succeeded by 4 » doing 4 Impaling
* Dinoman Hero can't realisiticly dodge while prone and stunned
Vondur Stouthammer: (( 6 is at -5 dex, and crouched. ))
* Dinoman 6 also can't realistically dodge while vomitting on his knees
Gharza Brokentooth: ((-5 DX is -1 dodge and -2 parry, for Dino 6. Kneeling is another -2))
Dinoman 6: Dodge(4) result: CRITICALLY FAILED by 10
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( I think Stun is -4, Prone is -2 or so, so for realistic chars, he can't dodge ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I think he gets to stop vomiting. because I stopped him having to be concerned about that when I stabbed him in the belly. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((No, he just starts vomiting up blood. It's even less pleasant!))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Stun -4, prone -3, they have Dodge-8.))
Dinoman 6: Health check result: failed by 6
Dinoman 6: 0 1
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I think the blood is coming out in more of a gurgle. ))
Dinoman Hero: Health check result: succeeded by 1
Bowgre Stretazuma has received initiative.
Bowgre Stretazuma: fast draw result: «succeeded by 3 »
* Dinoman Hero clings to life hoping against hope that something will change the outcome of this slaughter.
Bowgre Stretazuma: Shoot Dino 4, vitals (-3), range (-5), Acc and Bond +3
Dinoman 4: Dodge(8) result: CRITICALLY SUCCEEDED by 5
Bowgre Stretazuma: Attack with Bow result: CRITICALLY SUCCEEDED by 11
Dinoman Hero: oh oh
Dinoman Hero: you hit
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Bahahahahahahaha. ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: 4 imp
Bowgre Stretazuma: Critical Hit: 11, Normal Damage
Kyle : 's what I get for jumping the gun.
Bowgre Stretazuma: Aww
Dinoman 4: Health check result: failed by 4
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( well its GURPS- a tiny imbalance can tip things irrevocably; we mannaged to ambush them, and we spent some resources (FP from me) to take out the leader in round 1 ))
Dinoman 4: takes an arrow to the lungs, and falls over, clearly in pain
Teetonka has received initiative.
* Teetonka goes to execute the downed hero
Teetonka: Axe swing in the neck (14): '' result: «succeeded by 1 » Dwarven axe, can parry after attacking doing 9 cut
Vondur Stouthammer: (( is there an official rule on stepping over corpses? ))
* Dinoman Hero 's head comes clean off.
Stonemaul Ironbeard has received initiative.
Dinoman Hero: 0 1
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Minor obstruction in hex (e.g., an ally, or a body on the ground): +1 movement point per hex. Exploits p.35))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( thanks! ))
Kyle : (( you are fast on those rules, how long have you been studying exploits? ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: *Will bash dinoman 7, rapid strike 9 skill each blow.
Gharza Brokentooth: ((I haven't been. I've got a PDF and a search function and a good general idea of how GURPS words things.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Mace swing in the chest (15): result: «failed by 1 » Dwarven mace, can parry after attacking doing 6 cr
Gharza Brokentooth: ((So I searched 'footing', the first hit was a pageref to p.35, I found the rule there.))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: Mace swing in the chest (15): result: «succeeded by 0 » Dwarven mace, can parry after attacking doing 8 cr
Dinoman 7: Dodge(4) result: failed by 7
Gharza Brokentooth: ((SJG's house style of 'PAGE REFERENCE ALL THE THINGS' is a huge boon, and makes PDF the only way to go for me. Dead tree is dead. >.>))
Dinoman 7: Health check result: failed by 2
* Dinoman 7 gets bashed in the chest and goes down
Kyle : (( go fiona! ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Exploits is also REALLY well bookmarked in PDF form - kudos to the layout team there.))
* Fiona Firedrake plods onwards
Fiona Firedrake: ((Done))
Kyle : (( you might be able to work up to a sprint ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((Ah, 1 more then, sprint!))
Fiona Firedrake: ((There))
* Gharza Brokentooth steps forward, leveling her staff over Stouthammer's head and squinting with her single eye at Dinoman (unnumbered). "This is *really* going to tickle." result: «succeeded by 1 » resisted with Will, costs 4 FP. Failure causes a Seizure, from tickling (Exploits p.66).
Stonemaul Ironbeard: "The power of granite compels you!"
Kyle : yup, just double checked, you get sprint
Dinoman: Will check result: succeeded by 0
Kyle : (( you succeed. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((You suffer a fit. Your limbs tremble uncontrollably, you fall down if standing, and you cannot speak or think clearly. You can do nothing, not even defend. When the affliction ends, you lose 1d FP.))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Lasts 1 minute.))
Kyle : (( I somehow doubt he's going to live that long. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( worst tickle-attack ever. ))
Gharza Brokentooth has received initiative.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( who knows, maybe we'll keep him. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Admittedly 4 FP, but wow.)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( that's awesome. ))
Dinoman 4: IQ check result: failed by 2
Gharza Brokentooth: ((4 FP, resisted. The only reason I risked it was because these guys seem dumb as rocks.))
Dinoman 2: IQ check result: succeeded by 0
Dinoman 5: IQ check result: succeeded by 0
Dinoman: IQ check result: succeeded by 0
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( I had a wizard cast Tickle on my Big-Bad Ogre Magi in an old game I ran. My uber-foe failed all the rolls, and then fell down giggling like a toddler ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( mortifying ))
Kyle : (( rofl ))
most of the remaining dinomen seem to have regained their focus.
Vondur Stouthammer has received initiative.
Gharza Brokentooth: (( Dinoman 3 even gets to *act* this turn! ))
Kyle : (( so he does ))
* Dinoman 3 moves in to menace fiona with his lame club
Fiona Firedrake: "Thanks! I wanted to meet at least one of you!"
Vondur Stouthammer: I need more lizards! Not these ones, because, well, they're all dead. Have at you!
Vondur Stouthammer: Rapier Stab in the face (20): result: «succeeded by 0 » doing 7 Impaling
Dinoman 5: Dodge(8) result: failed by 3
Vondur Stouthammer: (( you get the ones on the left! ))
Dinoman 5: takes a stabbing to the face.
Dinoman 5: Health check result: failed by 2
* Dinoman 5 falls down, screaming reptillian screams
Bowgre Stretazuma has received initiative.
Bowgre Stretazuma: targeting DinoMan3
Vondur Stouthammer: (( face was really just for fun, because it dropped my skill to 9 ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: Fast Draw result: «succeeded by 5 »
Bowgre Stretazuma: Attack with Bow result: succeeded by 3
Vondur Stouthammer: (( or 9ish ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: vitals
Bowgre Stretazuma: Damage 7 imp
Kyle : (( who? ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: DinoMan 3
Dinoman 3: Dodge(8) result: failed by 6
Dinoman 3: Health check result: succeeded by 1
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( I did say it first, though there was a flurry of comms and it moved up fast ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( have they gotten to swing a weapon yet? ))
* Dinoman 3 screeches in pain
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Nope.))
Teetonka has received initiative.
Teetonka: Axe swing in the neck (14): '' result: «succeeded by 3 automatic deceptive attack for -2/-1 » Dwarven axe, can parry after attacking doing 7 cut
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Numberless dinoman cannot defend, his life is sad.))
Dinoman 3: (( actually a miss, didn't get the button in ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard has received initiative.
* Stonemaul Ironbeard moves forward
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (done_
Fiona Firedrake: ((is #3 still functional?))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Yes.))
Kyle : (( step and hit it ))
Fiona Firedrake: Step, facing change, swing at #3, deceptive -4 to skill for -2 to defense
* Kalzazz rolls: 3d6 => 14
Fiona Firedrake: Potential
Dinoman 3: Dodge(2) result: failed by 7
Fiona Firedrake: ((How do I do the facing change?))
Kyle : (( heh your deceptive mean't he never had a chance. ))
* Kalzazz rolls: 2d6+1 => 5 + 1 = 6
Fiona Firedrake: 6 cut
Kyle : while you have token selected hold shift and spin mousewheel
Kyle : or right click on token and click change facing
Fiona Firedrake: ((Oh, apparently am facing the way I wanted already))
Dinoman 3: Health check result: failed by 3
* Dinoman 3 passes out from it's wounds
Gharza Brokentooth has received initiative.
Fiona Firedrake: "Yay!"
* Gharza Brokentooth plants her staff on the ground and leans on it, lazily reaching to her belt and pulling out a potion. "You guys got this, right?" (Ready: Paut).
Bowgre Stretazuma: (( Flatten these guys. ))
* Dinoman climbs to a kneeling position
Gharza Brokentooth: ((Also: We are a half hour past end time, I think?))
Dinoman: (( we are. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( while being tickled to death ))
Dinoman: (( you are right, he can't get up, still siezing ))
Gharza Brokentooth: ((DInoman cannot act.))
Dinoman: I'm cool calling this fight here, yall cool calling it done?
Vondur Stouthammer: (( yep. ))
Gharza Brokentooth: (( But dinoman 2 could kill us all! He's got a hatchet! ))
Fiona Firedrake: (I think the issue is no longer in doubht))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I'll stay or go or whatever everyone else wants to do. ))
Bowgre Stretazuma: yay
Vondur Stouthammer: (( in terms of finishing this dungeon ))
Fiona Firedrake: ((I could stay for a while no problem though))
Bowgre Stretazuma: I should probably go actually chat with my wife tonight
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I need to spend... what bowgre said. ))
Dinoman: (( I could go another 30 min today due to circumstances, but would rather not get in the habit of going past half an hour ago. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (likewise)
Vondur Stouthammer: (( hopefully we can speed things up. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (Its not like you can't save things exactly where they are to resume next time)
Kevin: I'd like to finish this dungeon (next week?).
Kyle : this clocked as a "worthy" fight in terms of CER.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I'm cool with that. ))
Kevin: Surprise made the difference here.
Kyle : I'm down, or if yall want to wack at it later this week you can.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( worthy by numbers ends up being unworthy. ))
Kyle : I need to leverage automation more.
Kevin: Worthy + Surprise = team evil loses.
Vondur Stouthammer: (( yeah, I need to get rapidstrike on automatic. ))
Stonemaul Ironbeard: (( well, again- we mannaged to tip the balance into our favour by getting decisive victories early on- the suprise attack, the terrible stun rolls, and the frying of their leader (who I think could have inspired to prevent this). ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( I didn't even get to parry, which is my favorite thing. ))
Vondur Stouthammer: (( we get CPs by session or by dungeon? ))
Kevin: (( Send me any followup stuff through Discord, I need to get to bed. ))
Kyle : Raw is end of session.
Kyle : Night Kevin
Kyle : I'll award 1 to all for "worthy" fight
* Vondur Stouthammer picks up his pack again.
Fiona Firedrake: ((Are we going to need to pick up mid dinomen in future, or can we assume the dinomen get rolled and start afresh next time?))
Kyle : I'm assuming the dinos are dead
Kyle : the fight had gotten trivial

No comments:

Post a Comment